- Read more product updates
- Learn more about our PPC management software
- PPC Management Software for Agencies [2023 Guide]
Product Updates - August 2021 - Introducing Custom Values
Introducing Custom Values
You can now add Custom Values to Clients and Budgets in Shape. Custom Values can be used to display a wide variety of custom data points in the Decision Grid. Group, segment, and report on data from other platforms in Shape, or track custom metrics that are unique to your company.
Want to add a Customer ID from your CRM to Shape? Or, view management fees + spend in your budgeting platform? Add static (fixed) or dynamic (calculated) values based on your team’s unique needs.
Learn more about how Custom Values work, and start implementing them today!
New Facebook Metrics Added to ADI
Three new Facebook Ads metrics were added to the _daily_ads view in the Shape ADI. The new metrics include ranking_quality, ranking_engagement_rate, and ranking_conversion_rate. Definitions for each of the new metrics are below.
- Ranking Quality: Explains how your ad's perceived quality compared to ads competing for the same audience
- Ranking Engagement Rate: Engagement rate ranking explains how your ad's expected engagement rate compared to ads competing for the same audience
- Ranking Conversion Rate: Conversion rate ranking explains how your ad's expected conversion rate compared to ads with the same optimization goal competing for the same audience