- New on the blog, "Google Ads Budget: The Definitive Guide for Agencies
- Read more product updates
- Learn more about our PPC automation software
- Why we believe The 'Best PPC Management Software' Doesn't Exist
- PPC Management Software for Agencies [2020 Guide]
Product Release Notes - August 2019 - Facebook Campaign Budget Optimization Changes and More
Facebook is deprecating the ability to set ad set-level daily budgets and advertisers will now be required to set daily budgets at the campaign level.
The Shape platform has been updated so that our customers must set campaign-level daily budgets in order to align with Facebook's change.
Shape will automatically reflect campaigns budgets as they appear on Facebook.
No action is needed from Shape customers as part of this transition.
Additional updates to Shape in August:
- - "Add & Remove Campaigns" Form Improvements
- - Shape Page Timeout Notification
- - Added a new currency, the Moroccan Dirham
- - Deprecated: New Campaign Alerts